SEC ANNOUNCES NOVEMBER RIDERS OF THE MONTH
WACO, Texas - The Southeastern Conference announced its November Riders of the Month.
FLAT: Taylor St. Jacques - Auburn
- Finished the month undefeated, topping two SEC opponents and picking up two MOP honors
- Kicked off the month with a 20-point win vs. then-No. 2 Texas A&M, topping her opponent, 85-65
- Her margin of victory was the largest by any student-athlete on the day, giving her her first MOP of the month
- Capped the month with a big win on the road, besting her opponent at then-No. 7 Georgia Scored a season-high 89 points in her win to take home MOP
FENCES: Madison Brayman - South Carolina
- Undefeated during the month of November with three Equitation Over Fences wins with all wins coming on the road
- Notched two huge road wins, topping Brooke Pfeiffer of UT Martin by 21 points, 86-65. The senior followed that up with a 17-point victory against Cecily Hayes of Fresno St.
- Won her four-straight rides, 77-75, helping her team to a defeat in raw score against No. 4-ranked Baylor.
- Only rider in the SEC to win two MOPs during the month of November.
HORSEMANSHIP: Lauren Diaz - Auburn
- Helped the Horsemanship crew go 7-2-1 over two meets against SEC opponents, finishing the month Undefeated
- Scored a 75 or better twice this month to up her season average to 74.7.
- Kicked off November with a 75.5-74.5 victory against then-No. 2 Texas A&M, picking up her second MOP honor of the season. That score vs. the Aggies was a season best for the senior.
- Capped the month with a two-point victory at then-No. 7 Georgia, topping her opponent with a 75-73 victory.
- Guided the Tigers to a 4-1 win in the event on the road against the Bulldogs.
REINING: Graysen Stroud - Georgia
- Earned MOP honors on the road against a Top 3 conference opponent
- Defeated two top-three conference opponents by an average of 1.25 points