Waco, TX- Todd Neiberger is employed at Magpul Industries Corporation in Austin Texas as the Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Magpul in 2011, he was the Chief Financial Officer of Kroll Factual Data for 17 years. Prior to KFD Todd was a Partner at Kruchten & Co., a public accounting firm and focused on corporate tax/mergers & acquisitions. Todd received his B.A. in business from the University of Northern Colorado and is a Certified Public Accountant. He holds his membership in both the AICPA and CSCPA.
Todd and his family recently relocated to Argyle Texas and operate and manage Rockn5n Performance Horses, LLC. The Ranch specializes in Quarter Horses in the All Around events and the Reining events. The Horse industry has been in their family for 3 generations and the family has had a great amount of success riding with world known Quarter horse trainers such as, Kelly McDowall, Leslie Lange, and Robin Frid Show Horses. As for the reining industry, our horses are with Deary Performance Horses and we have enjoyed a lot of success with our stallion, “In Like Flinn”.
Todd and Lisa have been married for 28 years and enjoy their 3 daughters, Alyssa, Emily and Payton. Alyssa graduated from TCU and rode on the equestrian team. Emily is a junior at TCU but spent her freshman and sophomore year at Texas A&M riding for the Aggies. Payton is a senior in high school and has committed to ride for SMU! The family is current members of both AQHA and the NRHA and actively involved in both organizations.
Todd has been involved in many public company boards and very involved in organizations for both children and the equine industry. To name a few, Hearts & Horses Therapeutic Riding Center, where he served as the Board President for 5 years, Larimer County Fair and Rodeo Board and Chairman of the Queens Committee. Todd was also a board member of both, The Boys and Girls Club of Larimer County and Rocky Mountain Quarter Horse Association.
During his spare time Todd enjoys hunting, fishing and leadership activities with his Christian based Church in Argyle Texas, Cross Timbers.
Question & Answer with Todd Neiberger
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY?
Showing reining horses
- IF YOU COULD SPEND A DAY WITH ANYONE, PAST OR PRESENT, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
My wife Lisa, she is my best friend
- IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER CAREER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
An emergency room doctor, I love to help people.
- IF YOU COULD BE A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IN ANY SPORT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Professional baseball player
- WHAT DO YOU THINK IS MOST IMPORTANT ABOUT COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS?
Collegiate athletics is another step to teaching our young adults about team work. Once these students graduate and start working in the real world, athletes tend to be better managers, have better work ethics, work better with other employees and be leaders in their workforce. Being a collegiate athlete helps prepare our future leaders for the next step in their life.
- HOW DO YOU THINK THE SPORT OF EQUESTRIAN MOST BENEFITS YOUNG WOMEN?
It provides a college education to so many young ladies that would not be able to attend college because of the cost. The sport provides leadership, teamwork and work ethics to be successful at the next level.
- HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS?
Faith, Family and Love
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRAIT IN A PERSON?
Respect and honesty
- WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?
Retired, living on our ranch in Texas raising reining horses and enjoying my family and friends in the horse industry.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Hawaii the big island
- IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY?
South Africa to help the young children live a better life.
- BEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?
3 beautiful daughters
- WHAT ONE ITEM IN YOUR WARDROBE BEST PERSONIFIES YOU?
Cowboy boots, I love boots!
- WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Molly's Game. good movie
- WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Tim Tebow Shaken
- WHAT IS YOUR BEST WAY TO DECOMPRESS?
Going and riding one of our reining horses
- WHAT WOULD YOUR KID(S) SAY IS YOUR BEST DANCE MOVE?
- RED OR WHITE? YEAR?
- WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT?
My 30th birthday party that my wife surprised me with...... (has to stay a secret)
- DO YOU LACE RIGHT OR LEFT FIRST?
- WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR PET PEEVES?
Lack of organization
- FAVORITE FAMILY ACTIVITY, OUTSIDE OF EQUESTRIAN?
Wake boarding at the lake with my family
- FAVORITE FOOD?
Bone in Ribeye and lobster bisque soup