Molly Peddicord, TCU
Alicia Gasser, BU
Bailey Anderson, UGA
Taylor Brown, FS
WACO, Texas – The National Collegiate Equestrian Association on Wednesday announced its February Riders of the Month, recognizing standout performances from the past month of the season.
The NCEA Riders of the Month for February included TCU’s Molly Peddicord (Equitation Over Fences); Baylor’s Alicia Gasser (Equitation On The Flat); Georgia’s Bailey Anderson (Horsemanship) and Fresno State’s Taylor Brown (Reining).
Equitation Over Fences: Molly Peddicord, TCU
· Recorded a 4-0 record over fences during the month of February, including a pair of MVP honors over the course of the last month.
· Average score was an 80.75, with a score of 85 against her opponent from No. 8 Fresno State.
· Average margin of victory during the last month was 7.75.
Equitation On The Flat: Alicia Gasser, Baylor
· Recorded a perfect 3-0 record on the flat during the month of February, competing in each of her team’s meets during the past month.
· Earned one MVP nod during the month of February.
· Pushed her record to 9-2 on the year and is currently on an eight-meet winning streak on the flat.
Horsemanship: Bailey Anderson, Georgia
· Posted a 4-0 record in horsemanship during the month of February, with all four competitions coming from opponents on top-10 teams nationally.
· Earned a pair of MVP honors.
· Had an average win margin of 2.1 during the last month.
Reining: Taylor Brown, Fresno State
· Charted a 4-0 record in reining during the month of February with all of her victories coming away from home.
· Earned one MVP honor during that stretch.
· Recorded an average score of 70.25 and had an average margin of victory of 76.38.